Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zach Hill


WHOA. So it's been a few months. If you are reading this right now, you are alone in the world. It's me and you buddy.


I was hanging out with a dear, old friend, Stephanie, today and she gave me a blog pep talk.  Because it had been a while and I was like whats the point. Then I got to drinkin' tonight. The point is this...

Zach Hill is a wild-style drummer.This song was on Drexel radio a couple of weeks ago and I've been stuck on it a little bit. Early Flaming Lipsish with some Volta beats. I listened to a couple other songs by Zach Hill and they were a bit freeky but I was running at the time and they were disorienting. Jam this jam. Also if you actually read this brief paragraph, then send me the last really good thing you heard, please! safesexmusic@gmail.com


Sting?

No comments:

Post a Comment