Friday, June 1, 2012

Banned Books




   So I showed up to the Dreamcastle Wednesday night just in time to miss Philly's own Banned Books, along with a few others : Winners, Guerilla Toss, Sediment Club. I decided I needed to check out Banned Books because I had heard the name a few times before and noticed that they performed at the MacRock Festival in VA back in April ( I wanted to play that too! My band got accepted, but then we slept through our alarm.. ). So are they good? Yes. The green haired man running the silent auction (merch table) at the party described them as the Beatles combined with some other band that they also didn’t sound like (I’d had a few drinks, things seem fuzzy). So judge for yourself. Next time they play Philly I will see you there, PUNK!


No comments:

Post a Comment